Original Genesis Bow
The only bow approved for the
The official & only bow of the Archery in Mississippi Schools Program and the National Archery in the Schools Program®.
- Universal draw length compound bow
- Zero let-off
- Adjustable draw weight from 10 to 20 pounds
- Available in right and left hand
- Machined aluminum components and composite limbs
At 20 lbs of draw weight the Genesis™ has the same kinetic energy as a 35 lb. recurve bow!
AIMS/NASP® Easton Full Length
Aluminum Arrows version 2
The official & only arrow of the Archery in Mississippi Schools Program and the National Archery in the Schools Program.
- Available in boxes of 5 dz.
- 30 inch 1820 aluminum arrows
- 7075 aerospace alloy
- UNI Bushing
- Easton press-fit 'N' nock
- Nickel plated target point with 2.8 inch vanes
- Guaranteed straightness: ± .005"
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.5% /Strength (psi): 90,000
The only arrow approved by AIMS/NASP® for tournament use.
AIMS/NASP® Target by Morrell
The AIMS/NASP® Eternity Target features Morrell's IPS (Internal Frame System) comes with 4 non-skid wheels for ease of maneuvering and a tip proof stabilizing bar.
Morrell's new and improved AIMS/NASP® target is patented and comes with 220 layers of material on the inside making it incredibly tough. Target weighs approximately 65 pounds.
AIMS/NASP® Arrow Curtain by BCY
The arrow curtain by BCY is made in the USA.
- 10 ft x 30 ft woven polyester material
- Stainless steel grommets every foot along the top for hanging
- Safe with Genesis™ bows and arrows
- Must be hung loosely like a curtain
- Clips and hanging cable included
- Tote bag for carrying or storage included
BCY arrow curtains are 'flame resistant' and conform to NFPA 701 specs.
AIMS/NASP® Repair kit by Pape's
Each Pape's repair kit contains:
- Archery Storage Box (1 each)
- Bow Square (1 each)
- Nock Point Tying Thread (1 roll 75 yards)
- Epoxy ( 1 tube)
- Target Points (12 each)
- UNI Bushing and Easton press-fit N nock (36 each)
- Arm Guards (3 each)
- Bow String Wax (1 tube)
- Fletch Tite (1 tube)
- Grayling Straight Fletching Jig (1 each)
- Fletching (16 One Color,34 other color 50 total)
AIMS/NASP® Hold Up Display Bowrack
The Hold Up Display Bowrack is great for use on the shooting range. Holds 16 bows without quivers, or 8 bows with quivers. Moves easily with four removable caster wheels and has durable black powder coat finish. Padded pegs allow safe rest for your bows. Features a Lifetime Warranty!
Hardware included. Assembled measurements: 67" tall x 51.5" wide x 24.25" deep