Additional Hunter Ed Classes for Online Students Offered March 11Friday, March 03, 2017
Before Turkey Season Starts March 15, make sure you have your
Hunter Education requirements completed!
To aid in the effort, MDWFP will offer five additional classes
across the state on March 11 for students that have completed an
approved online course and need to finish the additional three-hour
portion for certification:
- North Region Office - Yalobusha County 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Elvis Presley Lake - Lee County 9-12 a.m.
- Central Region Office - Madison County 9-12 a.m.
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Forrest County 9-12 a.m.
- South Region Office - Pike County 9-12 a.m.
Students must bring their certificate of completion from the
Pre-registration is required.
Click here for details and to preregister - https://education.mdwfp.com/Web/Event/CountySelection