A Premier Golf Experience is located at beautiful Percy Quin
State Park. Quail Hollow is 6,700 yards of championship golf that
never plays the same way twice. With rolling terrain, a variety of
signature holes, and undulating greens, Quail Hollow offers the
ultimate challenge for golfers of every skill level.
The course utilizes natural terrain to create spectacular holes
in harmony with the beautiful Southern Mississippi countryside. The
18-hole Championship Course at Quail Hollow Golf Course in McComb,
MS is a public golf course that opened in 1996. Designed by Arthur
Hills, Championship Course at Quail Hollow Golf Course measures
6754 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 121 and
a 72 USGA rating. Greens are mini-verde ultradwarf and fairways are
419 tifdwarf grass.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:00am - sunset
- Tuesday: Closed (Effective October 13, 2015)
- Wednesday - Friday: 7:00am - sunset
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - sunset
- Closed on Major Holidays
- 9 Holes, Weekday- $11
- 9 Holes, Weekend - $14
- 9 Holes with cart - Weekday - $19
- 9 Holes with cart - Weekend - $22
- 18 Holes, Weekday - $17
- 18 Holes, Weekend - $23
- 18 Holes with cart - Weekday - $31
- 18 Holes with cart - Weekend - $37
- 18 Holes with cart, Student or Junior - $26
- 18 Holes, Student or Junior - $18.00
- Twilight Walking - 2 pm winter & 4 pm summer - $15
- Bucket of Range Balls - $5
- Adult Season Pass Holder - $1,200
- Junior Season Pass Holder - $400
- Driving Range Pass - $200
All prices effective June 1, 2015.
- All play will start from #1 tee.
- No mulligans or practice on the course.
- Observe cart path rules at all times.
- Only 2 riders allowed per cart.
- Only licensed drivers may operate golf carts.
- Proper attire required, soft spikes preferred.
- Shirt with collar or nice tee shirt and shoes must be worn at
- Allow faster players to play through when applicable.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Each golfer assumes all risks and danger incidental to the game
of golf and is personally liable for all damages to property or
injury to persons which results from golfer's actions.
- Out of Bounds is defined by White stakes and/or lines and
inside edge of all exterior roads. Lateral Water hazards are marked
by Red stakes and or lines.
Quail Hollow Golf Course Photos
Quail Hollow Golf Course
1102 Percy Quin Drive
McComb, MS 39648