Great River Road State Park
101 State Park Road
Rosedale, MS 38769
ATTENTION: Great River Road State Park is managed as a day use only. Any questions should be directed to the Park Manager at Leroy Percy State Park at (662) 827-5436.
Rates & Fees
Click on image to view the FULL SIZE version...
Google Map Directions
playground area is located in this Day Use Only
Martin Lake, a 25-acre oxbow lake of the Mississippi River, yields
catches of bass, white perch, and catfish. A boat launch is
available. A entrance fee is charged and may be paid at
the honor box.
Martin Lake, a 25-acre oxbow of the Mississippi River, yields
catches of bass, white perch, and catfish. A Mississippi fishing
license is required for all persons between the ages of 16 and
65. A boat launch is provided for those who wish to bring
their own boats. No jet boats are allowed on Perry Martin
Things to Know
Mississippi State Park Fees, Rules and
The following attractions are located
within a short drive of Great River Road State Park. Please contact
the City of Rosedale for additional information.
Stoneville Wildlife Management Area
Malmaison Wildlife Management Area
- Aaron Cotton Company Museum (Clarksdale)
- Hopson Plantation (Clarksdale)
- Mississippi River
- Winterville Mounds Park (30 miles) The site of one of the
tallest Indian Mounds and the largest group of mounds in the
Mississippi Valley. The mound builders occupied this village from
800 to 1000 A.D.
- Delta State University (Cleveland)
- Bologna Performing Art Center (Cleveland)
- Shopping and Dining (Cleveland)
- Historical and Local Artists (Cleveland)
- Cleveland (15 miles) Cleveland's Octoberfest, Crosstie
Festival Arts Show, and several interesting trade expositions are
outstanding events. Delta State University's Performing Arts Center
hosts entertaining shows on a frequent schedule.
- Greenville (Host to the Delta Blues Festival in
- Delta Pecan Orchard (Tutwiler)