Percy Quin State Park2036 Percy Quin Drive
McComb, MS 39648
Loblolly pines and stately magnolia trees, rolling hills, spectacular seasonal flowers, and a year-round mild climate await visitors to Percy Quin State Park. One of the original state parks cleared and constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s, Percy Quin is today a delightful blend of the old and new. Located just one and a half hours from New Orleans, Percy Quin State Park provides a colorful natural backdrop for a variety of outdoor activities.
Directions to Park
A day-use entry fee is charged for all day-use visitors.
- Entrance $4 and $.50 per person over 6 people
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Percy Quin State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide directions.
- Caston Creek Management Area
- Copiah County Wildlife Management Area
- Edgewood Shopping Mall
- Homochitto National Forest
- Marion County Wildlife Management Area
- Christmas Memories Tree Farm (Magnolia)