Home > Percy
Quin > Lodging
Lakefront cabin at Percy Quin State Park
(Click to view Photo Album of Cabins,
Cottages, and Motel)
Rates and Reservations
Percy Quin features 27 cabins which are furnished with bed and
bath linens and basic kitchen equipment. All cabins provide a view
of Lake Tangipahoa, and are air-conditioned and heated, have
private porches, and many have a fireplace. Outdoors, a picnic
table and grill are provided. Reservations can be made by calling
the park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online reservation system.
Four lakefront cottages are available for rental. The cottages
feature a den with dining and kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. Three
cottages have two bedrooms and sleep four. One cottage has three
bedrooms and sleeps six. Cottages have central heat and air
conditioning, and are furnished with a refrigerator, stove,
microwave and coffee pot. Bed and bath linens are NOT provided.
Outdoors, a picnic table and grill are provided. Reservations can
be made by calling the park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online
Percy Quin offers a nine room motel located near the convention
center with views of Lake Tangipahoa. Each motel room is furnished
with bed and bath linens, a television, and a kitchenette with
basic kitchen equipment. Reservations can be made by calling the
park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online reservation system.
Motel (Click picture to view additional pictures of motel)
The park offers two golf villas that provide views of Quail Hollow
Golf Course. The golf villas feature a great/dining room, kitchen,
four bedrooms, and private porch. Each golf villa can sleep 12.
Villa stay includes four rounds of golf, green fees, and carts per
day. For reservations of golf villas call (601) 432-2224. Online
reservation of golf villas is not available.
- Cabins, Motel, and Villa are equipped with basic eating and
cooking utensils, linens and towel bath cloths. You may want to
bring extra items such as pot holders, dish towels, dish soap,
extra cookware. There are no telephones.
- Cottages are not provided with linens or towels. Linens and
towels can be rented at the office.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3
nights on the weekends, holidays and special events and no minimum
during the week (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3
nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends
and no minimum during the week. (Weekend is a
Friday and Saturday night stay.)
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence
Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New
Years, and Easter.
- Lodging stay includes but is not limited to fishing, boat
launch, swimming pool and tennis (where available). These
activities are limited to the registered number of guests per unit,
not to exceed occupancy. Visitors of the guests must pay for all
entrance and activities. Call park for activities not
- Golf Villa stay includes four rounds of golf, green fees, and
carts per day.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of
- All buildings are no smoking.