Cabins and Cottages
Lakeview cabin at Paul B. Johnson State Park
(Click to view photo album of cabins)
Rates and Reservations
- Lodging Rates - Click to view rates on cabins and cottages.
- Online Reservations - Click to check availability and to reserve your stay.
Paul B. Johnson features 16 cabins, all offering direct access to Geiger Lake. Cabins sleep four and feature one or two bedrooms, kitchen, den, and a bathroom with shower. Cabins offer central air conditioning and heat and are furnished with a TV, stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and basic cooking and eating utensils. Bed and bath linens are provided. Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government buildings.
An outdoor patio area features a picnic table and grill. Reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made by calling the park office at (601) 582-7721 or by our online reservation system.
- Cabins 1-3: Two bedrooms with queen size bed, lakefront with a courtesy pier.
- Cabins 4-12: Two bedrooms with queen size bed, overlooks the lake and share courtesy piers.
- Cabins 13A, 13B, 14A, and 14B: Duplex style cabins each sharing a common wall. Cabin sleeps four in one bedroom with two full size beds. Each unit features a fireplace and screened porch. Views of the lake are limited.
Duplex Cabin #13
The park offers three lakefront cottages with porches overlooking Geiger Lake. The cottages feature a den with dining and kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms with queen size beds. Each cottage will sleep four. Cottages have central heat and air conditioning, and are furnished with bed and bath linens, a refrigerator, stove, and basic cooking and eating utensils. Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government buildings.
Outdoors, a picnic table and grill are provided. Reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (601) 582-7721 or by our online reservation system.
Laundry facilities are located at two of the bathhouses in the developed campground.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3 nights on the weekends, holidays and special events and no minimum during the week (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3 nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends and no minimum during the week. (Weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay.)
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of lodging facilities.