Deer Carcass Transportation Ban
It is unlawful to:
- Import, transport, or possess any portion of a cervid carcass originating from any state, territory, or foreign country into Mississippi.
- Transport any portion of a cervid carcass outside of an MDWFP-defined CWD Management Zone.
- Transport any portion of a cervid carcass outside of an MDWFP-defined CWD Management Zone from Arkansas or Louisiana lands east of the Mississippi River that lie within that zone.
This rule does not apply to:
- Meat from cervids that has been completely deboned.
- Antlers, antlers attached to cleaned skull plates or cleaned skulls where no tissue is attached to the skull.
- Cleaned teeth.
- Finished taxidermy and antler products.
- Hides and tanned products.
- Any portions of white-tailed deer originating from land outside of an MDWFP-defined CWD Management Zone between the Mississippi River levees in Arkansas and Louisiana.