Manager: Wesley HowardDirections
From Indianola, go north on Sunflower Ave., approximately 2.2 miles and turn right onto Steiner Rd. Go north approximately 9 miles and turn left onto Hughes Ertle Rd. Go 2 miles and the headquarters will be on your right.
- Rules and Regs for Indianola WMA
- WMA Interactive Map
- Indianola Area Map
- Indianola Hunt Unit Map
- Indianola Dove Field
- Waterfowl Hunting opportunities
- Handicapped Hunter Access
- Local Weather
Indianola Wildlife Management Area (WMA) is located 10 miles north of Indianola and is managed as a waterfowl hunting area.
Important Information if you are Hunting on Indianola WMA
- Area is moist soil habitat and harvested soybeans. Due to extensive habitat improvements conducted over the summer there is no natural, or planted cover.
- ATV/UTVs are recommended but some hunt units can be accessed by foot.
- Some type of small layout boat, layout blind with tub, etc. to allow hunter to reduce silhouette, is highly recommended.
- Camouflage - needs a lot of tan/brown in it e.g. fast grass.