OVERVIEW & HISTORY
Please click here for an overview of the museum's facility and history.
MUSEUM DAYS & HOURS
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Museum and the LeFleur's Bluff Playground are Closed on:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Subject to change. Please call 601-576-6000 to confirm before visiting.
ADDRESS & PHONE
The museum is located off Lakeland Drive at Interstate 55 in Northeast Jackson, Mississippi within LeFleur's Bluff State Park.
Phone: (601) 576-6000
Fax: (601) 354-7227
MDWFP Museum of Natural Science
2148 Riverside Drive
Jackson, Mississippi 39202-1353
- Adults: $8
- Youth (Ages 3-18): $6
- Senior Citizens 60 and Over: $7
- Children Under 3: FREE
- School Teachers with Classes: $3 per student
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Only Tickets. Click here to purchase MDWFP Museum of Natural Science tickets online.
LeFleur Museum District Pass: Explore a world of wonder at four uniquely amazing museums at I-55 and Lakeland Drive in Jackson, MS! Learn more about the LMD and purchase the LeFleur Museum District Pass online.